Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank You



Two weeks ago, there was an article about me in “Al Jazeera”, and the response has been tremendous. For the most part, I’ve gotten a lot of positive responses, which left me in a place of gratitude for the life that I live in the work that I do.

One feedback that stands out came from a young man in Egypt, whose words have touched me on a deeply. To this young man I say, this too shall pass. Your life is greater than you may understand, and I want you to try and find a way to be placed in a place of gratitude for your life for your life. No matter what we go through in life, there is always things to be positive about and to be grateful for. I want you, young man, to focus on that, and that things will change.

Another person who touched me was a woman from Jamaica, whose feedback resonated with me on many levels. To this wonderful woman I say, I thank you for coming along with me on this journey and may we one day meet and greet one another.

All for all who have written to me, all of you who have posted on social networks, all the ones who have called, I say to you all, “thank you.”


Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment